Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Good Bye Dry locks & Hello Hydration

Finally something that even my hair can lust over. In case you haven't heard, but I have found a new staple piece foe my wash day regimen.

Now I have heard some of my Natural counterparts talking about this product. And for under $5 at Wal-Mart...WHAT....yep that's right 5! You not only can get the shampoo, but the Hello Hydration 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner for those of you like me that like to cut down the washing process as much as possible. Especially if you like to deep condition with another product.

I used this product for the first time today and not only is the scent divine, but it definitely left my hair moisturized, soft, manageable and clean. Ready to go for my 45min.-1 hour deep conditioning. I honestly couldn't ask for more. AND it came in a nice size bottle for the price.

@101LadyT, one of my fave naturalista video bloggers uses the Hello Hydration Conditioner along with some other great products in her twist out video and her hair is to Lust over! Thought I'd share. Check it out!




No comments:

Post a Comment