Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

I'll be Home For Thanksgiving....To Do Checklist

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

I am so thankful that I was able to fly home to Atlanta, GA for the Holiday. It was an interesting morning indeed! I missed my first flight and had to get on standby for the next one. My mother was not a happy camper, was freaking out and began to think that I wouldn't make it on any of the other flights for today. But I conquered! I was deeply saddened that at the security checkpoint, I did have to throw some of my favorite hair products away because they were too big, and I was in such a rush after being late that I didn't think about the size.
You live and you learn right??!
Being on a plane  definitely provides you with the perfect opportunity to think. Think about your life and your blessings and I must say, this year has been an amazing ride so far and I can't believe that it is almost over. I've moved, fell in love, started a great new job and there are sooooo many things that I would like to do as continue to try and take life by the helm and live abundantly because you only have 1 life. Before the new year's resolutions begin flowing in, I got a head start with this little checklist. Jut jotted down a few things that can make life a little more worth while.


No comments:

Post a Comment